Services: Working with you, on-site or from afar
For Virtual (from afar) Customers:
- You provide visual images of your space with dimensions.
- We provide instruction, motivation, ideas, exchanges, discuss products via e-mail, phone, or Skype.
- We co-manage cloud-based files.
- You share your organizing goals and we meet periodically by Skype or phone to review your progress.
- We help you create a realistic timeline to achieve your goals.
For Individuals In Times of Life’s Transitions:
- We discuss strategy with a thoughtful approach to sorting out belongings and creating a time frame to accomplish your goal.
- Side by side, we work together, deciding and distributing items you will keep or remove (donate, sell, give away).
For Business Owners and Entrepreneurs:
- Set up, inventory and manage simple “systems” (paper/electronic) for today’s and yesterday’s information
- Maintain supplies and storage
- Space planning for a growing or right-sizing business
- Budget future costs: collect, categorize and summarize all capital and maintenance expenses
- Determine the “real” cost of your property
For Busy Moms:
- Set up and maintain your “home central” to manage your family’s activities
- Allocate places for toys, school supplies, homework, sporting equipment, pet supplies and memorabilia
- Take charge of mud rooms, playrooms, kid’s rooms, closets
- De-cluttering and simplifying to make your home more comfortable and enjoyable to live in
- Help the homeowner with the decision to donate, sell, or recycle possessions
For Artists / Creative Professionals:
- Devise solutions as creative as you are: customize access to paper, supplies, materials and finished works
For Baby Boomers:
- Prepare for a lifestyle change: whether you are planning to move, become a caregiver, transition to a different career, or set up space for a multi-generation household
For Empty Nesters:
- Convert a child’s room to an art studio, craft center, guest room or home office